Record snowfall last winter guarantees the 53-mile Beartooth Highway route, between Red Lodge and Cooke City, will provide plenty of white stuff ready to be made into snowballs. Drive to the 11,000-foot summit and see how glaciers and glaciated valleys dominate the high alpine ecosystem, where grasshoppers froze some 10,000 years ago in what’s called Grasshopper Glacier. For directions and more information go to www.beartoothhighway.com.
Club Calendar: Be Here!
March 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An Experience that is All Yours
- Club Notes from the GM
- Follow the Lewis & Clark Trail
- Drive the Beartooth Highway
- Ladies Golf Day Every Tuesday at 9:30AM | Join the Fun!
- Tidbits from the Golf Shop
- Kids Camps 2011 | What a Hit
- Montana Team Competing in the Little League World Series
- Big Sky’s First Football Team
- From the SP Kitchen
- 2011-2012 BIG SKY SKI SEASON PASS SALE
- Plan to Be Here This Winter
- Mortgage Rates at Historic Low
- Montana to Reach One Million Residents by 2012
- Recent Press | A Majestic Mountain Golf Escape
So Much to Do
Gazette Issue Archive