The Lone Peak Tram at Big Sky transports skiers and riders to some of the most difficult terrain in the country and the views from the top are breathtaking. The tram welcomes less advanced skiers and sightseers to ride up to see the 360 degree views of three states, two national parks and dozens of mountain peaks. After taking it in, hop back on the tram for the ride down. Yes, people may think you are a dork for not conquering the double black diamonds, but it’s worth it. Check out the Tram Cam for some great views and then ride up to see it for yourself.
Club Calendar: Be Here!
April 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An Experience that is All Yours
- Club Notes from the GM
- Follow the Lewis & Clark Trail
- Drive the Beartooth Highway
- Ladies Golf Day Every Tuesday at 9:30AM | Join the Fun!
- Tidbits from the Golf Shop
- Kids Camps 2011 | What a Hit
- Montana Team Competing in the Little League World Series
- Big Sky’s First Football Team
- From the SP Kitchen
- 2011-2012 BIG SKY SKI SEASON PASS SALE
- Plan to Be Here This Winter
- Mortgage Rates at Historic Low
- Montana to Reach One Million Residents by 2012
- Recent Press | A Majestic Mountain Golf Escape
So Much to Do
Gazette Issue Archive